Welcome to the first ever podcast here at On The Banks. As we announced last week, having a regular podcast is part of the site growing our brand and offering even more content for Rutgers fans. Our host for our podcast network is Lance Glinn, a recent Rutgers graduate and former sports director at WRSU. In episode 1, Lance is joined by OTB managing editor Aaron Breitman and senior contributor David Anderson. Here are the topics discussed in this episode:
- A preview of our content plan for our podcasts.
- A look at what the men’s soccer program needs to do to improve in the 2018 season.
- An appreciation and look forward to next season for the women’s soccer program.
- An in-depth conversation on Rutgers football, including the quarterback situation, the wide receiver position, the influence of OC John McNulty, as well as the strengths and weaknesses of the defense.
- A discussion on how the men’s basketball might fill the last scholarship for next season and the impact that landing Paul Mulcahy will have on recruiting moving forward.
We hope you enjoy our debut episode and we plan to premiere a new one every week or two this summer. Once the fall season begins, we plan to have regular podcasts with a focus on all the Rutgers sports teams with reaction and analysis regarding on the field performance. Thanks for listening and click on episode #1 below:
Relevant articles touched on in this episode: