After a highly beleaguered inaugural season, Chris Ash and the Scarlet Knights are looking for their first Big Ten win against the also struggling Maryland Terrapins. Will they be able to pull an upset similar to their 31 point comeback on the road against Maryland in 2014? Tune in this Saturday to find out!
Game Day Information:
- Rutgers (2-9, 0-8) at Maryland (5-6, 2-6)
- November 26, 2016: 12 Noon EST
- Capital One Field at Maryland Stadium (College Park, MD)
- Seating Capacity: 51,802
- TV: ESPNews (WatchESPN)
- Radio: Rutgers IMG Sports Network
- WOR 710-AM, WCTC 1450-AM, WENJ 97.3-FM, WNJE 920-AM, WRSU 88.7-FM (Student Radio)
- Satellite Radio: Sirius 132, XM 197 (* Home team broadcast)
- Official Watch Parties
- Spread: Maryland -14, O/U 51, Rutgers Chance of Winning: 28%
- Weather Forecast: High 52, Low 31, Partly Cloudy, Chance of Rain: 0%
As you can see above, the team is hoping to send off the seniors with a win. This has been the focus all week for Rutgers Football on social media, and I hope that we can end the season on a somewhat more positive note. After last’s week’s cold and heartbreaking shutout to Penn State, I am sure many of us are already looking towards salvation in our 2017 season and recruiting class. However, let’s pay our respects to our current team, and see if we can start to dig ourselves out from the rubble. I know we are competing with the #3 Michigan v. #2 Ohio State game, but if Rutgers pulls out this win it could be even more satisfying to watch. At least for this Scarlet Knights fan. Go, Knights! Stay classy.
Game Day Links