1. What impact does the Chris Partridge news have on the game? None.
2. How desperate will Penn State be? Very, very desperate. Penn State is 0-6 in the Big Ten and sitting in last place. But, with Rutger at 2-5, they have to see this as their chance to win. Much like Minnesota last week, the Nittany Lions are going to be chomping at the bit to get to Rutgers. Rutgers is going to have to match their effort and likely go beyond it.
3. What's the deal with D. J. Foreman and Junior Etou? Etou is hurt and Foreman is getting an opportunity. But, beyond that, Etou has to improve his body language on the court.
4. Are Kadeem Jack and Myles Mack completely worn down? When Jack missed two free throws against Michigan, it was apparent he's tired. Mack has been the subject of needing rest for weeks... So, do they have one last run in them? It's the final 5 or 6 weeks of their career. It's time.
5. What time is the game? And what channel? 12:00 on BTN.
I'm phoning this one in because I feel like you'd all rather talk football recruiting.