February is here - and while both Rutgers and St. John's are three wins from .500 in conference, there are signs of hope and big wins to talk about on today's podcast. Plus, there is talk of motorboating, how South Florida stays competitive at home using the wonders of St. Petersberg and Norman learns what a "tardis" is.
- St. John's dominating win over Marquette - is St. John's finding a rhythm?
- Rutgers' decisive victory over Houston - Myles Mack is improving.
- Dave just predicted that Rutgers is going to win the American Conference. What should we do with him when his prediction is wrong?
- Does St. John's have a path to an at-large NCAA Tournament bid, despite the rough start?
- What will it take for a Big East team to make the Tournament? How many teams will go to the NCAA Tournament from the American Conference?
- Greg Whittington doesn't qualify for Rutgers.
24 MB, 49 minutes
Available on iTunes - go on, give us a five star review!