The Not Half Bad podcast returns before the Big East Tournament, where hope springs eternal and memories last – even for Rutgers.
Dave of On the Banks and Norman of Rumble in the Garden talk about:
1:10 Lamenting the end of an era in Big East Tournament history
- Geoff Billett, six overtimes
- St. John’s in 1999 and 2000
8:00 St. John’s catchup
- Sir`Dominic Pointer’s suspension
- the suspensions and "culture"; is Lavin recruiting risky players?
17:30 St. John’s loss to Marquette – "it’s the kind of game that reminds you how good it can be to be good in the Garden", forgiving Marc-Antoine for his aggressiveness, Phil Greene
21:35 Rutgers catchup
- Mike Rice is coming back to save recruiting
- Wanting it so bad you have tears
- Sweeping Seton Hall
- Mike Poole, clutch
28:06 Previewing the first night of the Big East Tournament
- St. John’s/ Villanova could be a rockfight
- Night games! Awesome.
- Worst matchups for St. John’s
30:40 Rutgers vs DePaul
33:48 the road ahead for St. John’s in the Big East Tournament
36:25 Predictions for the winner of the Big East Tournament
Not Half Bad Episode 9 - right-click to download, or play in the player below. Like it? Hate it? Comment or email us about it at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download 19 MB, 39 minutes
Available on iTunes, so rate us and subscribe!