- Kaleb Johnson announces at 9 am. Update: Florida lineman Kaleb Johnson signed with Rutgers. The Scarlet Knights score a surprise after a few late defections. Whew. This class was starting to look like one of those Pitt ones that were loaded at every position except offensive line.
- The overnight word out of Pittsburgh was no on Delvon Simmons and maybe on Lafayette Pitts. Pitts facing family pressure to stay home is fine; you just wish that more NJ parents shared similar sentiments. Pitts picks at 8 am. Update: he flipped back to Pitt.
- Future president Miles Shuler confirms what everyone basically already knew: he was always going to Rutgers, teaming with Charles Davis to convince Savon Huggins. Here's a video his dad posted on Youtube from Miles's official visit.
- Charles Davis built his recruiting profile through use of YouTube.
- Kristian Dyer and Tom Luicci sought Mike Teel's take on Gary Nova. Dyer's article has more from Teel on Tom Savage and Don Bosco.
- It's a historic class this year on the shore.
2011 National Signing Day: Early Rutgers recruiting updates
By On the Banks