- Did you see Miami destroy Pitt last night? Well, hopefully Rutgers could be seeing the Hurricanes multiple times over the next few years. Will the random guy on Scarlet Nation end up being right on that one?
- Not that their missing players were probably coming back anyway, but the NCAA just officially suspended two UNC defensive backs. Meanwhile, that investigation continues onward. Tar Heel Fan has some good commentary on the latest developments.
- Does playing Georgia Tech's Triple Option affect opposing defenses in subsequent games? One downside is that the Rutgers staff can't really gleam much from last week's film.
- Men's basketball fans: Jon Rothstein had a couple important updates last night on the 2010-11 rotation and recruiting, so read those.
- Kenny Britt and Jason McCourty return home this weekend with the Titans. Britt and Hakeem Nicks will be forever linked by the 2009 draft. While I am a Giants fan, I will never embrace Nicks, and would be thrilled to see Britt have a monster game on Sunday. NY were never going to draft Britt (some of the beatwriters said they didn't give him a first round grade, probably for the very reasons Aditi describes), but it would still be great for Kenny to prove them wrong.
- Will the Wizards sign Hamady N'Diaye?