- Ticket mini-plans are on sale now, and single games tickets will be made available next week.
- Bloomberg speculates that joining the Big Ten will require Rutgers to spend millions on coaching salaries and stadium upgrades? I'm REALLY not seeing that in the near term, although there are plans to upgrade the RAC eventually. The football stadium was just expanded, and which coach exactly is going to require more money. The article does quote Jason Baum as saying RU made 6.3 million from the Big East last year.
- Via Twitter, Jason Baum says that Rutgers will making an APR-related announcement on Wednesday.
- Rutgers basketball officially announced the Tyree Graham signing, and Jerry Carino thinks there could be more additions. Travis Taylor certainly won't be coming if he can't get an unconditional release from Monmouth.
- Fooch caught up with Hamady N'Diaye following his workout with the Knicks.
- Supposedly the Syracuse athletics department ran an anti-Rutgers ad in Sunday's Post-Standard. If they really did that... If someone wants to drop $7 on a back copy and send it to the Hale Center, that could be some fun bulletin board material.
- With his litigation pending against Seton Hall, Bobby Gonzalez is suddenly friendly with the press. Actually, you really need to watch his video interview with Fooch, it's something else.
News and links roundup for 6/8
By On the Banks