- Hamady N'Diaye hopes to be selected during tonight's NBA Draft.
- L'chaim - Quincy Douby could be moving from the Turkish league to Maccabi Tel Aviv next year.
- Completely missed this last week, but the Texans waived Jack Corcoran.
- Don't look now, but Todd Frazier just hit his second home run in two days. Actually, he has nine on the year, which isn't horrible at all considering his batting average. The problem is that he's been striking out way too much, and has a low batting average on balls hit into play.
- Jason McCourty has "drastically improved", and continues to work as a starter.
- A 49ers beatwriter praises Anthony Davis's work ethic. While A.D.'s conditioning has improved, it still needs work, and he may not open the year as a starter.
- Surprise: Ray Rice couldn't be having a better offseason according to Baltimore HC John Harbaugh.
- Football Outsiders projects Pitt and UNC as top 25 teams in 2010. UNC is about what you'd expect - incredible defense, and the worst passing attack around. Football Outsiders has launched a new college page. When their 2010 almanac comes out next month, this site will have a couple of tidbits and teasers for readers owing to SB Nation's partnership with FO.
News and links roundup for 6/24
By On the Banks