- If you're looking for a football fix with spring practice over, Keith Sargeant is divulging a few tidbits here and there.
- Tom Dienhart from Rivals is spreading some fairly elaborate Big Ten expansion rumors. Speaking of which, Joe Paterno seems to change his story about why Penn State never joined the Big East every time that he's asked.
- There probably won't be much gloating today on the Rutgers side about Syracuse playing Colgate for its second FCS game next year. Maybe now they understand some of the causal context that leads to making that kind of decision, and honestly it's their own business. Brian Bennett linked a piece from the Daily Orange on Doug Marrone's numerous player defections that is pretty good however.
- Randy Edsall reportedly said that the Big East football coaches want to give Notre Dame an ultimatum. Guess it makes sense now that the Gator Bowl is no longer an option.
- Courtney Greene tweeted last night that Zaire Kitchen will be trying out at the Giants' rookie mini-camp this weekend. Shamar Graves is in Chicago for a tryout too.
News and links roundup for 4/30
By On the Banks