- The reports on cornerback Logan Ryan this spring have been positive, but he's getting first team reps?
- Jim Carr tweets that he isn't going to Wagner.
- Jim Delany's press conference yesterday was as uninspiring as you might have expected. The Big East is vowing to be proactive, but I don't see any proposals to raid the ACC as realistic, and C-USA retreads aren't going to cut the mustard. It's all probably too little, too late. Notre Dame staying put means multiple teams are going to leave.
- Draft Insider has two brief notes on McCourty and Haslam, although nothing that isn't already common knowledge. There's another interview with McCourty up from a Wisconsin radio station.
- Rick Gosselin has his top 100 prospects list up. His final mock says Raiders and Eagles tonight. Edit: weird html bug this morning messed up that line.
- Has Greg Schiano joined the likes of Nick Saban in Bill Belichick's inner circle?
- Sigh. Adam Zagoria says Seton Hall's rumored defections could return.
- Via Steve Politi, the last holdouts in the fight against Brooklyn's Barclays Center project are surrendering. I'd like to thank David Stern for the fact that I'll never have to pay attention to the NBA ever again. A sad day for New Jersey, a sad day for the Brooklynites losing their home to eminent domain abuse, the the New York taxpayers who will lose money on the boondoggle have it worst of all.
- With 500 exhibits, this Saturday's Rutgers Day has something for everyone. Even if cockroach races aren't your thing.
News and links roundup for 4/22
By On the Banks