- According to Bob McGinn in today's Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel ("Rating the NFL draft prospects: Defensive backs", story is not available online), Devin McCourty scored a 28 on the Wonderlic test. There are some concerns about his ability in man coverage, although scouts may not necessarily be aware that Greg Schiano is a former NFL DB coach and uses it more in practices than in games.
- McGinn's scout survey is online though, and has McCourty voted as the fourth best corner. His top 100 player list is up too.
- I was disappointed that Pete Dougherty's DB column didn't have much on Devin.
- Finally, someone has an update on Blaze's visits and plans. The visit/workout tracker has been updated.
- ESPN New York has some personal details that you may not know about the McCourty family.
- UConn's Andre Dixon, a New Brunswick native, keeps in touch with his old friend Anthony Davis.
- Davis dismisses any talk of workout numbers.
- Mike Garafalo in the Ledger looks at the agents for McCourty and Davis/Dixon.
Counting down to the 2010 NFL Draft
By On the Banks
If you buy something from an SB Nation link, Vox Media may earn a commission. See our ethics statement.