- Ryan Hart's lawyers enlisted other Scarlet Knight alumni in his ongoing lawsuit against EA Sports. The statute of limitations is six years in NJ for these matters, and a district court judge is allowing the case to proceed based on the state's right of publicity.
- Per Andy Katz, one possible solution to get TCU into the Big East would be to have them join the league for football only, with their other sports moving from the Mountain West to the WAC. So far TCU isn't biting. This proposal has bad idea written all over it. Any half measures like that would improve football for the time being, but breed resentment on both sides and would not product the league against future raids.
- The first pictures of Yankee Stadium set up for football are up.
- Rutgers wrestling kicked off its season with wins over Sacred Heart and East Stroudsburg. The wrestling team technically broke out last year, but now they're really poised to do even better.
- Mike Vorkunov caught up with Hamady N'Diaye on Friday when the Wizards played the Knicks.
- Kenny Britt is out indefinitely after a hamstring injury last week against San Diego. The timing is awful considering that he had just broken out against the Eagles. The Titans claimed Randy Moss off waivers to replace Britt.
News and links roundup for 11/9
By On the Banks