- Art Forst was practicing back at left guard on Wednesday, and candidly admits to his poor play this season at right tackle. Now Andre Civil, who started the year off as a defensive lineman, could be in the mix at RT. Oh, and the starting QB for USF is undecided, and Sanu and a bunch of the tight ends are hurt. this should be interesting.
- USF will be down leading sacker Craig Marshall this week.
- Congratulations to Hamady N'Diaye for making Washington's final roster in a bit of an upset. He probably won't play much, and is no guarantee to stick around, but good luck nonetheless.
- This week the Rutgers athletic department announced an expanded sponsorship agreement with Audi. What will be important will be to keep lining up deals like these where possible.
- Devin Harris and the Nets did a really great thing by donating $75k to Eric LeGrand's Believe Fund. I am a disgruntled ex-Nets fan and have difficulty saying anything nice about the organization, but this was a wonderful gesture. I wish the franchise all possible success during their time in Newark. It's also been reported that Tracy McGrady donated 20k, and the New York Jets donated 5k.
- Ken Pomeroy's statistical predictor only gives Rutgers men's basketball one conference win (USF at home) this year. What, no Providence?
- Kenny Britt denies throwing a punch last week at a Nashville nightclub. Unfortunately he had to leave the game early yesterday with a hamstring injury. Those have a way of lingering on too.