- Ok; it's time to get back on the horse from my busy weekend of ignoring all Rutgers-themed media. Keith Sargeant has a pretty good take on Saturday's disaster. His distinction between play calling and player development is worth heeding.
- There's nothing about Art Forst playing guard in this week's official depth chart. It does have Keith Stroud over Mason Robinson at receiver though, which should be clear from the past few weeks. Marvin Booker's replaced the redshirting Dave Milewski at SLB, and Brandon Bing still gets the nod over Logan Ryan at CB. The biggest item is that Colin McEvoy is now listed at the starting fullback. When you think about how nobody said anything about McEvoy even changing positions until Saturday, one has to imagine that Keith had to choose his words very carefully in his game analysis.
- The QB situation is up in the air still, but now Steve Shimko is officially out for the year.
- UConn has a few depth chart changes of their own.
- The Army game starts at 2 pm.
- The Open Mat has Rutgers wrestling ranked as the preseason #15 team.
News and links roundup for 10/05
By On the Banks