1. Listing wideout positions is a copout. Yes, Rutgers is ridiculously loaded at WR. We still want to know who #3 and #4 are. Leonte Carroo ended up not cracking this.
2. Civil beat Alexander at RG.
3. In a mild upset, Jawan Jamison isn't the official starter over Savon Huggins.
4. As expected, Paul Carrezola gets the nod above D.C. Jefferson at TE.
5. Mike Larrow is justly exiled to devil's island, with the R unexpectedly having the dreaded OR separating Glaud from Booker.
6. It was expected, but it's now confirmed that Al Page beat Marquise Wright and Darius Hamilton jumped Ken Kirksey, et al. Kirksey was one of the surprise disappointments thus far, not that it's in any way fair to start writing him off yet.
7. Longa over Gause at WLB is a mild surprise, but more of an endorsement of the former than an indictment of the latter. It's possible Quanzilla would be the backup MLB if healthy.
8. Juice/Cooper is still an OR at CB. Johnson/Glashen is as well for the fourth spot, now that Mase is the backup SS.