FanShot

Rutgers has a 20% chance of earning a BCS bid

4

Just for fun I calculated those odds myself using the moneylines on oddshark and rough odds conversion ratios. I also estimated WVU's odds at winning @USF to be about the same as them winning home against Pitt since the USF game odds aren't available yet. I got to 20% by assuming that WVU must lose ONE of their last TWO games (each has a 30% chance of happening so there is an apox 50% at least one happens) and that RU must beat UConn (60% chance) and LVille must lose to USF (60% chance). There's also a 10% chance RU gets it's BCS bid by this Saturday afternoon. By all means check my math or suggest alternative values or assumptions. None of it means anything for certain, of course. I just figured I'd while some work time away before Thanksgiving. Happy holidays everyone! (also link just goes to oddshark.com, fyi)

X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Please choose a new SB Nation username and password

As part of the new SB Nation launch, prior users will need to choose a permanent username, along with a new password.

Your username will be used to login to SB Nation going forward.

I already have a Vox Media account!

Verify Vox Media account

Please login to your Vox Media account. This account will be linked to your previously existing Eater account.

Please choose a new SB Nation username and password

As part of the new SB Nation launch, prior MT authors will need to choose a new username and password.

Your username will be used to login to SB Nation going forward.

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.

Join On the Banks

You must be a member of On the Banks to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at On the Banks. You should read them.

Join On the Banks

You must be a member of On the Banks to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at On the Banks. You should read them.

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_9347_tracker