- Kenny Britt is back in shape, and now cleared to practice for the Titans. He may not even the biggest Rutgers football story out of Nashville this week though.
It's hard to imagine after watching Jason struggle as a senior in 2008. He does have ideal measurables though, and his twin brother Devin just went in the first round. Perhaps Jason would have been better served with an additional redshirt year in college, and is now just starting to reach his potential.
Ryan Mouton has his eyes on the prize — starting cornerback for the Titans — but he has to prove he's willing to fight for it.
That's because the coaches can't contain their enthusiasm about Jason McCourty, who's doing everything right.
- Tiquan Underwood is looking to bulk up and play more in Jacksonville after not seeing the field as a rookie.
- Ryan D'Imperio signed with the Vikings.
- There's another Hamady N'Diaye sighting, this time at a Miami Heat workout.
- Baseball clinched a berth to the Big East Championships with a weekend series wins over Seton Hall.
- Confirming longstanding rumors, Roxbury's Brendan Beal is transferring from Florida. Between his injury history, and probably being more of a defensive end, I say pass. Transfers usually don't work out.